||Aquarius Soft PC
Lock Up Professional
PC lock Up > Release History
- Now supports Window Vista.
- You can now have per-user
settings for the following: lock up times,
alerts and power saving settings.
- You can still choose to have all your users use the same set of settings for
lock up times, usage limits, myopia control,
Screen, voice alerts and power
- You can now customize per-user settings without having to log into the user's
myopia control: PC Lock Up now
helps you to fight myopia by making you or your child take vision
breaks from the computer.
- Allow each logon user to have his own set of
usage limits settings
- It's now much harder for your
children to crack the software.
- You can now control the daily
PC usage time limit of your children/user, per day and per login
session. You can also specify the minimum intervals between
- You can now also use the
"Self-Control" feature to control your own access to the PC.
- During lock up times, you can
now temporary disable lock up for half an hour or an hour.
alerts to remind
your users/children of upcoming PC lock ups.
power saving features are
added to help you save on your PC power consumption.
- Now support half-hour time
- Now the monitor will be turn off
after the Lock Up
Screen is displayed for 1 minute. This helps to
save monitor power.
option to show an edit box in the Lock Up
Screen to enter the
Fix: During lock up time, PC Lock Up will auto-shutdown PC even
if auto-shutdown option is not enabled.
Fix: The Lock Up
Screen does not show the voice message text as
in the Voice page.
Now after the Lock Up
Screen is manually activated by keyboard hotkey. After reboot, the
Screen will still be displayed to lock up the PC even if it is not currently a lock up time. This will make sure that if you manually lock up the PC, others cannot reboot the PC to access it even during non-lock up time. (Suggested by
Now after the Lock Up
Screen is manually activated by keyboard hotkey, if a lock up time is reached and auto-shutdown is enabled, PC Lock Up will shutdown the PC. This helps to save PC power.
Version 1,0,0,1 (08
- Lets you control the usage hours
of the PC by easily marking up the weekly lock up time slots.
- During lock up times, a
Screen will occupies the entire desktop to stop PC usage.
- The Lock Up
Screen can have
- Option to automatically shutdown
the PC during lock up times to save power.
- Alert the user of upcoming lock
up by playing a voice message prior to the lock up time.
- Support logging of the actions
of the application for tracking purposes.
- A password can be set to prevent
others from changing the settings.
- Lock Up
Screen can be activated
anytime with keyboard hotkey.
- Option to set up a
hotkey to run the application.
Table of Contents