Creating a new hotkey
Visit a website event
You can create hotkeys to open up the web browser to go to your favorite
websites. This is much faster then to look for the internet shortcut in the
For example, you can set Windows + Shift + G to visit Google.com.
To create a new hotkey to visit a website:
- Click on the New button.
- Select "Visit a Website" event type. Click Next.
- Enter the website address. E.g.
- You can preview the event by clicking the Preview button. Click
- Give a name for the hotkey.
- Select the key combination for the hotkey. We recommend using
Windows + Shift + <a keyboard key> for website hotkeys.
- Click OK to save the changes.
To test the hotkey, press the key combination. The web browser will be
opened to visit the website.
NOTE: You can drag and drop a favorite shortcut into the application
window or "Visit a Website" page to create a new hotkey that opens that