Creating a new hotkey
Trigger a mouse action event
This event allows to to send a mouse action like mouse left-button click.
This this useful for those who have difficulty in activating mouse actions.
To create a new hotkey to trigger a mouse action:
- Click on the New button.
- Select "Trigger mouse action" event type. Click Next.
- Select the mouse action to trigger
- Select the options. Click Next.
- Give a name for the hotkey.
- Select the key combination for the hotkey.
- Click OK to save the changes.
To test the hotkey, press the key combination.