Creating a new hotkey
New a hotkey to send keyboard keys
This is a very useful and
powerful feature of Aquarius Soft PC Keyboard Hotkey Professional.
You can use this feature to do the following:
- Send another key combination to activate a function.
if your computer does not have a Volume Mute button, you can set a
hotkey (Windows + 0) to send the "Volume Mute" key to mute the PC
volume. (Note that this hotkey is already provide as a sample hotkey.)
- Remap a function key to another key
For example, if your computer notebook does not have a standalone
Page Down button and requires you to press Fn + Down to perform a
page down, you can set a F8 hotkey to send the "Page Down" key to
perform page down with one key press.
To create a new hotkey to send keyboard keys:
- Click on the New button.
- Select "Send or Remap Keys" event type. Click Next.
- Select the key or key combination to send when the hotkey is
- Give a name for the hotkey.
- Select the key combination for the hotkey.
- Click OK to save the changes.
To test the hotkey, press the key combination. The configured key
combination will be sent.