Creating a new hotkey
Run multiple events event
This event allows to to run a list of
events. For example, you can create such an event to copy many folders, one
To create a new hotkey to run multiple events:
- Click on the New button.
- Select "Run Multiple Events" event type. Click Next.
- Add and configure the events to run.
- You can preview the events by clicking the Preview Events button.
- Give a name for the hotkey.
- Select the key combination for the hotkey.
- Click OK to save the changes.
To test the hotkey, press the key combination.