Creating a new hotkey
Run a control panel applet event
This event type allows you to run control panel applet. For example, you
can use a hotkey to activate the Date and Time Properties to see the
To create a new hotkey to activate one of the many supported control
- Click on the New button.
- Select "Run a Control Panel Applet" event type. Click Next.
- Select one of the control panel applet in the list.
- You can preview the event by clicking the Preview button. Click
- Give a name for the hotkey.
- Select the key combination for the hotkey. We recommend Windows +
Ctrl + Shift + <a keyboard key> for this event type.
- Click OK to save the changes.
To test the hotkey, press the key combination to activate the applet.