Creating a new hotkey
Upload folders and files event
You can set up hotkeys to upload a folder, a folder and its subfolders, a
particular file, or one or more file types, to your FTP server location.
This event can is used for quickly uploading your website content.
To create a new hotkey to upload a folder and its contents:
- Click on the New button.
- Select "Upload files to FTP Server" event type. Click Next.
- Select or enter the location of the source folder.
- Select the source folder content to upload.
- Select or enter the server location and its destination folder.
- Enter the User Name and Password to login into the FTP server.
- Select the upload options.
- You can preview the event by clicking the Preview button. Click
- Give a name for the hotkey.
- Select the key combination for the hotkey.
- Click OK to save the changes.
To test the hotkey, press the key combination to start uploading.