Creating a new hotkey
Clean up PC event
Another useful feature of PC Keyboard Hotkey is the ability to clean up
your PC anytime you want by a press of a key combination.
The clean up PC functions supported are:
- Clear the AutoComplete typed entries (NOTE: This event requires
reboot of the PC to see the effect)
- Clear the Internet Explorer's cookies
- Clear the Internet Explorer's history
- Clear the Internet Explorer's temporary files
- Clear the recent opened documents list
- Clear up the Recycle Bin.
- Clear the Windows' temporary file folders
To create a new hotkey to activate one of the above clean up functions:
To test the hotkey, press the key combination to
activate the clean up function.