Creating a new hotkey
Copy folders and files event
You can set up hotkeys to copy a folder, a folder and its subfolders, a
particular file, or one or more file types, to another location. This event
can also be use to for backing up folders and files to another drive.
To create a new hotkey to activate a compress a folder and its contents:
- Click on the New button.
- Select "Copy Files" event type. Click Next.
- Select or enter the location of the source folder.
- Select the source folder content to compress.
- Select or enter the destination folder.
- Select the copy options.
- You can preview the event by clicking the Preview button. Click
- Give a name for the hotkey.
- Select the key combination for the hotkey.
- Click OK to save the changes.
To test the hotkey, press the key combination to start copying.