Creating a new hotkey
Control PC Volume
You can set up hotkeys to control the PC volume mute and level. All major
volume controls are supported so that you can now use your keyboard as a
volume mixer console!
To create a new hotkey to activate a Windows Media Player function:
- Click on the New button.
- Select "Control PC Volume" event type. Click Next.
- Select the mixer device to control.
- Select the volume control to control.
- Select the action to perform for the selected volume control.
- You can preview the event by clicking the Preview button. Click
- Give a name for the hotkey.
- Select the key combination for the hotkey.
- Click OK to save the changes.